Sunday, August 30, 2009

The English Pea just one of "The Cutest Shops Online"

This shop was just too adorable to keep all to my self! I just have to share it with you all. Last night while searching for back to school items I came across The English Pea on Etsy. They make some of the cutest paper products, perfect for any occasion, including back to school note cards. I just fell in love with their Teacher’s little notes for sending home, they would make the perfect appreciation gift for your little ones Teacher. All of The English Peas designs are original and made in vibrant, fun colors. And in my opinion are just plain adorable! Each set comes with 12 personalized note cards and 12 coordinating envelopes. I also loved her little airplane cards, you just have to check it out trust me they are really cute.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online