Thursday, August 13, 2009

Soccer Balls Coloring Cubby for all you Boy Mom's out there

So because I only have little girls doesn’t mean that I have forgotten about all you boy mom’s out there! Take a look at this it’s a Soccer Balls Coloring Cubby, what a perfect way to keep the crayons all neat and put together. My two girls are always losing crayons. This Crayon Cubby measures approximately 12 by 6 inches when opened, but when rolled up it fits nicely in to any purse or dipper bag. Hopefully no more searching the bottom of the dipper bag for all those lose crayons right! It’s also a great little set to take to doctor visits to entertain little ones while you’re waiting. Which reminds me I better call and make an appointment for her Kindergarten shots, ouch the poor thing.

Just a little side note
*5% discount off your Crayon Cubby if you mention "thecutestshoponline"

1 comment:

  1. I really loved reading your blog. It was very well authored and easy to undertand. Unlike additional blogs I have read which are really not tht good. I also found your posts very interesting. In fact after reading, I had to go show it to my friend and he ejoyed it as well!
    https://unogoal.co.id/

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online