Saturday, August 15, 2009

Sweet little notes

Just a little something, more girly for you all. This is a great idea I can’t believe that I’ve never thought about it before. So I was looking for back to school items last night and came across Riricreations, she has created these pre-made note cards perfect for stuffing into your little ones lunch bag. I remember as a kid getting little notes and always thinking that it was so cool. These little notes have cute little ballerina’s on them which at my house ballerinas and tutu’s are very “in” right now, that and fairies. Anyways I just thought that this was a great item to share with all of you, oh and if ballerina’s and tutu’s isn’t really your thing, she also has dinosaurs or pirates.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online