Thursday, January 8, 2009

Knotty Baby Wear


As you all know I have two little girls, it seems like every day at my house is dress up day! There are always tutus and princess dresses everywhere! You would think that since it’s so cold outside that it would stop my little four year old from insisting on wearing her little tutu out and about, while mommy runs her errands, but oh no she is such a girly girl! I found these little leg warms on Etsy, from Knotty Baby Wear and of course they made it on to my wish list! I found Knotty Baby Wear's prices to be very reasonable, only $8.00 for these cute little leg warmers. She also has adorable photos up in her shop, which were photographed by Heather Lynn Photography , You can find Heather on Etsy as well. This photo just happen to remind me of my own little girl.




No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online