Tuesday, January 27, 2009

How to make Valentines Boxes!

So I was thinking how can I make “How to Tuesday” fit in with my valentines theme and then it hit me everyone needs to know how to make a box for all those valentines gifts! So off I went in search for a good how to. I didn’t think it was going to be so hard! I finally found one worthy to share with all of you. It has great step by step directions and even better, great photos! For people like me who just need to see the next step to understand the first. lol Anyways Poetic Purl blog is where I found it she even has two. one for a tall box and the other for a short box! Hope you enjoy this Tuesday How to brought to you by Poetic Purl, by all means if you know of a great tutorial for Valentines feel free to share it with all of us in the comment, all urls are more then welcome to be posted!



5 comments:

  1. wow - now i have a urge to make a cute little box! Thanks for sharing those tutorials :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing! It's what I need :) I am going to check out her blog now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you were struck with the fancy to look for a box tutorial - it's exactly what I need for the miniature dolls I make. Thanks! & I'll be back for more tutorials. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is an adorable blog. Thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great How To thanks for sharing it, I have it book marked for later.
    I just posted my first ever How To video on my blog yesterday. It's the first of 2 in a series for Valentine's Day Gift Bag Project.
    Please take a look and tell me what you think.
    http://CountryCottageCrafts.blogspot.com

    You can also find me on etsy http://CountryCottageCrafts.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online