Monday, January 12, 2009

How To Tuesdays!

So starting today every Tuesday will be “How To Tuesday” I will be keeping my eye’s out for “how to tutorials” to share with all of you. I will also be sharing some of the best supplies shops online were you can find everything you need. I hope everyone enjoys Tuesdays from now on and are inspired to get crafty!

Today’s How to is brought you by FerragamoStudio.blogspot.com There you will find a great tutorial on “How to sew a groovy Fish soft toy” she has a list of all the materials you need and great step by step directions. However if you are like me and are “sewing machine challenge” and prefer to leave it up to the experts you can find some already sewn toys in your Etsy shop http://www.ferragamostudio.etsy.com

So the list of materials needed,

Materials :
Cotton fabric, I would recommend Material Girl Shoppe
Wool blend felt, I would recommend Stray Notions
Batting also found at your local craft store
Embroidery floss, I would recommend A Tiny Sweatshop (The Etsy store not an actual Sweatshop! lol )
Polyfil found at your local craft store
And lastly matching Thread



8 comments:

  1. Great idea for Tuesday! Going to follow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. FerragamoStudio has a great shop, great tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love weekly themed posts! This is a great one :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great tutorial! Thanks for sharing:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. very creative :)
    at first i thought this blog about kawaii japanese cute stuff

    Lissa
    http://HodJewelry.etsy.com >> jewelry and cute kawaii japan supplies

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for posting my tutorial! It was so much fun to make my fish and I can think of so many ways to change him up for a new look - stripes, spots, etc. I hope your readers try their hand at making one.

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online