Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Little Heart Clippies

So for this week I thought I would feature some of my favorite Valentine’s products to help all the secret Valentine’s shoppers out there. I came across these little heart clippies and just had to share! This featured listing is for a set of two adorable Valentine children's hairclips made by Lorijoz. These Small Hair clips are perfect for holding back your little ones bangs. Believe me, they are a must have! You see about 11 months ago my 4 year old decided to cut her, own hair! I had tried every creative thing, I could think of. The small hair clippies were my best solution! Beside the fact that she wore cute little hats everywhere she could last summer! Lol But in all seriousness these adorable hair clippies are perfect for any little valentine, even if she did decide to cut her own hair! Hope you enjoy. You can also find many more hair clippies at Lorijoz Etsy shop. Hurry in and tell her I sent you, the first purchase will receive their heart clippies in a Heart shape tin, perfect for gift giving!



1 comment:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online