Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Every Girl needs a Night Out!

Little Bachu will be donating 100% of it’s profits from the month of January to the Glass Slipper Project (in the form of donating jewelry for the girls to wear at their prom.) Yup you read that right, 100%! The Glass Slipper Project is a great organization that helps make every young girls dreams of attending her prom come true! To learn more about it visit www.glassslipperproject.org So make sure you purchase your jewelry from Little Bachu, not only will you be receiving a beautiful handmade jewelry piece of your own but you can also proudly share that you helped a young woman look absolutely fabulous for her prom. Now who wouldn’t love that! This just happens to be my favorite pair of earrings that she makes. They are made from Swarovski Crystal Champagne Briolette drops and 14kt gold filled hooks, wire and chain. I love Swarovski Crystal they give off so many sparkles! She also has adorable items for your little one! Such as: cuddly Blankets, Onesie, and Burp cloths. I don’t have any little boys but if I did, I would just have to buy the Onesie’s with the tie, they are really cute!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the support! I am very excited about supporting the GSP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow those earings are gorgeous and a very nice cause, i never did go to my prom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Joni! They are my fav too! Sorry you didn't get to go to your prom :(, but I hope you have had wonderful dances to go to after :)

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online