Monday, January 12, 2009

Look how cool this is!

Look how cool this is! Savoie Faire Photo, creates these cool collages with photos of various objects which represent letters of the alphabet. She spells out worlds such as Welcome, Kitchen, or even your little ones name. This is a perfect gift for those “hard to buy for” love ones in your life! I would love to be given this as a gift for any occasion *wink *wink to all those family and friends following this blog! You can view more of these cool collages at her Etsy Shop www.savoiefairephoto.etsy.com she has a ton of options for making your photo collage uniquely yours. She is also offering an extra gift to all my viewers! If you purchase any 8”x20” Custom Name Frame, you will receive a free matching Custom Name Note Card ($8 value), simply by mentioning “The Cutest Shops Online” when you place your order! So go check it out and tell I sent you!



2 comments:

  1. This is such a great idea. Hope it goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My kids and I have been 'letter hunting' for years. I love it!!!
    -10oneworld

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online