Saturday, January 3, 2009


All of my work is inspired by my own two little girls, I love creating new whimsical jewelry for them as well as for my customers. Being a mom and the owner of Itsy Bitsy Bracelets keeps me very busy! There is never a dull moment around my house. But I love it! I have been creating children jewelry for 5 years now and use only the best findings I can find, such as grade A Cats Eye, Swarovski Crystal, Swarovski Faux Pearls, Fresh Water Pearls and Sterling Silver Findings

I am excited to be launching http://www.itsybitsybracelets.com/ there you will find loving handcrafted jewelry that will brighten any little girls day. So feel free to browse around there are plenty of treasures to be found, and with fixed shipping you don’t have to decide on just one!

**Please note! As with all jewelry and beaded products adult supervision is required. Jewelry is made from small parts, so please play it safe. I hope your little ones enjoy their jewelry as much as mine do.




2 comments:

  1. Nice work! I look forward to see what's coming up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bracelets!! Not a little girl anymore but I'd still wear them!

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online