Tuesday, January 6, 2009

“Family” mini-album

Look how Cute!! I found this "Family" mini-album on Artfire. I love to scrapbook myself but can never find the time, you know with two little kids, a business to run and everything else in-between. That is why I was so excited to have found this hand-made photo album. Every little detail was thoughtfully handdrawn, glued and cut. It features multiple pages where you can add your own photos and comments. You could even lay it out on your coffee table and let everyone think that you’re “Crafty”. That’s what I would do! But in all honestly this "Family" mini-album was handmade by Moonstone and can be purchased at her Artfire Studio www.moonstone.artfire.com




2 comments:

  1. Oh i love that little album too..so cute!
    Great featured...have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw your blog address on one of the bloggy giveaways and I'm glad I checked it out! Gonna have to keep this one in my reader! I look forward to see all of the yummy internet goodies you find!

    -Sarah-

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online