Sunday, January 18, 2009

"Doggy Please"!

Whenever my soon to be two year old eats a corndog she starts acting like a little puppy and for the life of me I couldn’t figure out why, I just thought that she learned it from her big sister. That is until the other day when she ask for one and said “Doggy please” lol then it hit me it’s because they are called corn "Dog’s"….. I know I’m a little slow sometimes, anyways so that’s why I went looking for a little stuff puppy to share with everyone. I found an adorable one in Snooli Baby shop. His little puppy ears are so cute! She has a few other plush baby toys to browse through as well as other animals and some really great prices, feel free to take a look.


1 comment:

  1. adorable little puppy...love these little stuffed animals! Let's hope they don't become endangered species because of the CPSIA laws!

    Love your blog!
    ♥ ceejay
    www.ceejaybags.etsy.com
    www.ceejaybags.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online